The potato’s fiber has potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B6 content, coupled with its lack of cholesterol. Potato dice is used when boiling potatoes, medium, and small dice are used in soups, potato salads or for roasted potatoes.
• Important in bone structure formation
• Maintains a healthy blood pressure
• Decreases the risk of heart disease
• Help with muscle movement, mood, and memory
• Prevent many types of cancer
• Helps prevent constipation and promote regularity for a healthy digestive tract
• Reduce the damage caused by the sun, pollution, and smoke to skin